Where do I find UL standards?

We are going to deliver a machine with a control box to an American customer. I have heard about UL standards, but what should this switchboard meet? And where can I get these standards?

Your switchboard must comply with US standards. UL is the term for the Organization that sets up and sells the electrical standards. UL stands for Underwriters Laboratories. The standards can be bought there. You also need UL listed components.

In addition, we also know ANSI standards in the USA. The best to do is to make a legal framework where you draw up specific standards applicable on your product.