Obligations of the authorised representative are:
1. Must be located in the European Union
2. Make available Declaration of Conformity and / or Declaration of Performance
3. Draw up and sign Declaration of Conformity and / or Declaration of Performance
4. Keep technical file available
5. Provide all information and documentation on request by the competent authority Demonstrate compliance
6. If applicable, affix CE marking or other markings and / or number notified body
7. May perform an importer or distributor role; In this case, those obligations also apply
Generaal Foulkesweg 90
6703 BZ WAGENINGEN
© Copyright 2017 | Euronorm.net
► CE-marking: Manditory or not?
► Road to CE-marking
► CE-marking required in the EU, EEA, EFTA ?
► Standardization Institutes & Notified Bodies
► Is my product excluded from CE marking?
► Introduction to the CE-Tool
► About us
► Quick Start Guide
► Covered Directives in the CE Tool
► Download and share your technical files