Obligations of the distributor are:
1. Check for presence of required conformity mark (s) (eg CE marking) on the product
2. Check for presence of Declaration of Conformity and / or Declaration off Performance for the product
3. Check presence required instructions and safety information for the product and language requirements
4. Check presence type, lot or serial number (or other identifier) on the product
5. Check for presence name, registered trade or brand name and contact address manufacturer on the product
6. At the request of the National authority, you have to provide all necessary information and documentation (identify manufacturer, authorized agent or importer to accomplish this)
7. In the event that a product is placed under its own name or brand name or significant product change, manufacturer's obligations apply.
Generaal Foulkesweg 90
6703 BZ WAGENINGEN
© Copyright 2017 | Euronorm.net
► CE-marking: Manditory or not?
► Road to CE-marking
► CE-marking required in the EU, EEA, EFTA ?
► Standardization Institutes & Notified Bodies
► Is my product excluded from CE marking?
► Introduction to the CE-Tool
► About us
► Quick Start Guide
► Covered Directives in the CE Tool
► Download and share your technical files